How delicious can you get? Kahlua Hot Chocolate.
This will warm you on the coldest nights.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Yield 2 servings
Skip the store-bought hot cocoa mix – homemade hot chocolate is easier to make than you think with just a handful of ingredients that’s already sitting in your pantry. And it’s even better with a hint of Kahlúa!
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dutch-processed unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 ounce Kahlúa coffee liqueur
- Mini marshmallows, for serving
- Salted caramel, for serving
- Chocolate syrup, for serving
- In a medium saucepan, combine milk, sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon and nutmeg over medium heat until heated through, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in Kahlúa.
- Serve immediately, garnished with mini marshmallows, salted caramel and chocolate syrup, if desired.